So far I have not found anything. But if anyone else knows of anything please provide the info in a comment below.
However, there are some sources that I would still promote:
First, there is a daily devotional reading made available at the OPC's website. It does not specifically come from the confessional standards, but is thoroughly biblical and written in accord with the reformed standards.
Second, Starr Meade has put together a resource for family devotions based on the Shorter Catechism, Training Hearts, Teaching Minds.
Here is a summary of some of its features:
- Aids memorization by devoting six days per question.
- Explains the catechism in simple language.
- Provides six different meditations on the main points of each question.
- Includes key Scripture readings.
- Takes just a few minutes each day, allowing time for discussion and review.