Friday, February 6, 2009

Facebook Turns Five: Thoughts on Social Networking

I have been using Facebook for a couple of years now. My wife, Christy, first started using MySpace and attempted, without success, to get me to join. However, she was able to get me to join Facebook, and I am grateful! I have really enjoyed being able to reconnect with old friends and have continued connection with new friends.

But, like with any technology, there is the danger that virtual connection can replace actual connection. So, it is helpful to have some guidelines for using this rising form of communication. Albert Mohler has done this at his blog today...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks admin
    you have good post and nice blog
    and i want to visit and subscribe to my blog Articles2Day.Org and The Market
    thanks a gain admin ,,,

    ReplyDelete