Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Psalm 24 Jesus Christ the King of Glory Exegesis

Ever since I posted the sermon on Psalm 24, I have noticed several hits to that post because of persons doing Google searches on Jesus Christ and Psalm 24. So, since there seems to be a lot of interest on the topic and for those looking for more of an exegetical study of the Psalm, here is an exegetical paper I wrote on it while in seminary.

For those who have not had Greek or Hebrew, just skip the more technical parts. The paper begins with my translation of the Psalm and my defense of my translation (pp. 1-5). Following that opening section is the main body of the study (pp. 5-37). The paper concludes with some technical appendices covering issues such as the Hebrew verse structure of Psalm 24, a couple of text-critical issues and a couple of word studies (pp.38-55).

Let me know what you think and if you agree or disagree.

Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment