In my opinion, this is a very poor lan, with very poor analysis, and with a whole bunch of bad ideas that will take the PCA in the wrong direction. It enshrines the agenda of the progressives in the PCA as the agenda of the PCA.In his post, Wes provides six basic reasons for why the SP should be voted down, many of which agree with some of what I have posted on this blog(here, here, here, here, here, and here):
- The SP's analysis is flawed
- It further centralizes power in the PCA
- It is filled with bad ideas
- It is filled with useless ideas
- It is contrary to the constitution of the PCA
- The defenses of it are weak at best
If you still have questions about the SP, you would do well to read Wes' posts and take advantage of the resources he has assembled.